Fahrenheit Consulting Group
We believe that alignment between the business and customers is the primary apostrophe driver of an organizations ability to execute strategy and achieve its goals. We help our clients achieve growth and improve financial results by applying unbiased customer and competitor market intelligence to clarify major customer needs and then aligning them with core business processes and objectives. When an organization is properly aligned, every employee understands firm-wide goals and how his or her job is linked to achieving those objectives and every business process is connected to major customer needs.
Core Strategy Alignment: Evaluate and prioritize your organization’s top growth priorities based on potential value at stake.
• What are the leadership team’s views on the best growth opportunities and the biggest risks?
• What are the key assumptions underpinning these beliefs?
• What are the key trends in revenue and profitability by product/segment?
• What are management’s views about current initiatives?
Target Market Assessments: Identify unmet customer needs and rank-order potential growth opportunities based on market size and attractiveness.
• What is the size and potential growth of target markets by segment?
• What are customers’ unmet needs and how does the market perceive the client and its competitors?
• How are customers’ purchasing decisions made? Does this vary by segment?
• How can leadership continually develop, execute, and monitor market based activities?
Strategy Development and Planning: Determine the most attractive strategic alternative based on the potential value associated with alternative options.
• What alternatives are available to achieve the company’s growth goals?
• Which of the options are most likely to be successful based on external market intelligence and internal capabilities?
• What is the value maximizing growth strategy?
• What core planning deliverables are required to support continued execution of a successful strategy?
Investment Due Diligence: Identify acquisition prospects and assess the market attractiveness of these prospects and other investment opportunities.
• What are management’s expectations of the benefits it hopes to gain with the acquisition?
• What is the target’s addressable market size and growth potential?
• How does this market view validate or challenge management’s perceptions for growth and share?
• What are the market risks facing potential demand and the key drivers to accelerate growth across market segments?
Performance Goal Setting: Develop business plans, create marketing plans, set performance goals and align compensation with those goals.
• What are the elements of a plan that motivates the team and describes a clear execution plan?
• What are appropriate goals and metrics by product line, business unit and function?
• What resources are required to successfully execute the plan?
• How should short and long-term incentives be aligned with the chosen strategy?